Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goals scored in 2011 London Olympics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Goals scored in 2011 London Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Goals scored in 2011 London Olympics   Goals scored in 2011 London Olympics I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 am

coach outlet Lindane today, revealed in an interview to participate in this year's plan: to play more than a dozen stations will be contests, scoring goals is of the London Olympics. Whether the location will regain the world number one, Lin Dan said to the young players come first, and his rear. Today, the world's national badminton team championship was honored for the ceremony was held, the 2010 champion Thomas Cup Team members of the Chen Long, Zhang Nan, Xu Chen, Chai Biao four boarded the team's Hall of Fame world champion; Lin and Yu Yang is with the as the flag raisers. Achievements for the young players, Lin Dan said he is very happy
coach outlet Very happy for them: "Every athlete to national team whose goal is to become a world champion, more people realize their ideals in mind, I would be very happy, because I am also someone who has, when I become the world's champion the moment I am also very happy. "In January of this year's Malaysian Open, and lindane to retire because of injury, talk about injuries, lindane seemed very calm:" Every athlete has injuries
burberry outlet , To retire because I do not want to aggravate my injury, so I chose to give up. I did not have that can not play, but as a player you have to do for your career to consider, so sometimes have to sacrifice some games. I am sorry, but I hope to keep her in a better state into a more important game. "For this year's competition plan, Lin said:" This year's game plan for me is a very big challenge, because I have to take more than a dozen races, so I hope I can be reasonably assigned to my game plan and physical,
cheap coach bags Main objective is to win in next year's Olympic Games. "In the IBF ranking points, scheduled to play in 2010 due to the impact of lindane was behind a lot. So, a reporter mentioned that this year could regain the world number one position, lindane half-jokingly said:" I Yesterday, asked the young athletes, they have ideas, so they come first, and I bring up the rear like. "
Back to top Go down

Goals scored in 2011 London Olympics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envyscape :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: