Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beier La cunning and wit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Beier La cunning and wit Empty
PostSubject: Beier La cunning and wit   Beier La cunning and wit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am

coach bags Beier La is a famous French playwright. Once, he went to a first-class restaurant meal, the waiter brought soup, Beier La said: "I can not use this soup. " This restaurant is known for courtesy, the waiter came to apologize and then to Soup it away, and then sent to the menu. Beier La also be a soup, as brought soup arrived, Beier La said: "I can not eat this soup. " This is what the waiter panic,
louis vuitton outlet Hasten to tell the manager to say to Beier La: "Sir, you just have to have the soup on what to say? that many customers are both full of praise for it Tom! " Beier La, said: "I am also the same view , But I can not eat it. "manager asks: " Why? "Beier La answer is convulsed: " because there is no spoon. "
burberry outlet Another time, Beier La to travel, sit in first class compartment in the smoke. A passenger impolite to interfere, he retorted rude passengers who still Haobulicai to continue smoking. That passenger was in a rage, he gave the hosts a conductor. Bus drivers, said: "how do you smoke in the car, it does not accept the advice? " Beier La still casually Xizhe Yan, slowly to the bus drivers, said: "Leaving aside the other, please first check his drivers The votes! "
laguna beach jeans When the man pulled out his passenger coy of the votes, was actually a second-class, they were immediately invited to a second-class compartment. To be trucks long gone, with the car asked him curiously: "how do you know who is the second-class passenger ticket for?" Beier La proudly said: "Quite simply, I have clothes from his bag to see the glass , the color of his ticket and I do the same! "
Back to top Go down

Beier La cunning and wit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envyscape :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: