Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of mathematical prodigy Wiener

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Age of mathematical prodigy Wiener Empty
PostSubject: Age of mathematical prodigy Wiener   Age of mathematical prodigy Wiener I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

coach bags The famous 20th century mathematician Norbert. Wiener, extraordinary childhood mental age of three will be able to read and write, graduated from college at age fourteen. A few years later, he passed the doctoral thesis and became Doctor of Science at Harvard University. Doctorates awarded in the ceremony, Executive Chairman of the Wiener saw a look of childish, quite surprised, so he personally asked his age.
louis vuitton outlet Wiener is worthy of a mathematical prodigy, he is very clever answer: "I am the cube is a four-digit age, age of the fourth side is a six-figure, two numbers, just the ten numbers 0,1,2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 all to spend, and do not re not leak. This means that all the figures are to me took it on board, I wish that I would certainly do the math out of field of some startling Cause. "Wiener remark, four are scared, everyone was wonderful to his title this channel deeply attracted. The meeting room, people are talking about his age.
burberry outlet Actually, this is not difficult to answer, but need a little digital "inspiration. " Not difficult to find the cube is a four-digit 21, and 22 of the cube is already a five-digit, so Wiener maximum is 21 years of age; the same token, 18 to the fourth is six figures, and 17 four-Power is the number five, so Wiener at least 18 years of age. Thus, Wiener age can only be 18,19,20,21 number one four. All that remains is the "one by one filter"the. Cube of 20 is 8000, with 3 replicates the number 0, are not you go.
laguna beach jeans Similarly, 19 of the fourth power is equal to the fourth power is equal to 194 481 130321,21, not combined meaning of the questions. Finally, only one of 18, is not the right answer? Checking what, 18 is equal to 5832 cubic, quartic equal to 104,976, just "not important does not leak"to run out of the ten Arabic numerals, What a perfect combination! The young age of 18 years, Dr., and later achieved a lot really big business: he became the precursor of information theory and cybernetics founder.
Back to top Go down

Age of mathematical prodigy Wiener
Page 1 of 1