Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Kang cheat special force students to taste the urine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Professor Kang cheat special force students to taste the urine Empty
PostSubject: Professor Kang cheat special force students to taste the urine   Professor Kang cheat special force students to taste the urine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 am

coach bags Professor Kang Lite, a famous British chemist. One day on the experimental class, the students he said: "You start from next week for the internship, interns should have the courage and insight to make in order to make the experiment. I now look at our first test of courage and powers of observation.
burberry scarf You see, "Professor Kang special forces picked up a glass of liquid on the table, said: "This is a cup of urine, I put my fingers into the urine, and then out again on the mouth. I ask students to do as I look, look to the desk to come to practice, each time. "
louis vuitton outlet A burst of noisy students, but teachers have been seeing, had to bite the bullet, and then click photo made. They turned their finger into the urine cup, and put into the mouth, the result is indescribable feeling and uncomfortable.
laguna beach jeans When the students for completion, the return to the original seat, the Sport Lite professor smiled and announced the results, said: "Your courage, I am all for 100 points, but your powers of observation, but no points. you should see my exploration into the urine cup The index finger, and middle finger into his mouth is, each of you have overlooked. you eat the urine, but I do not. "the students looked at each other, laugh and cry.
Back to top Go down

Professor Kang cheat special force students to taste the urine
Page 1 of 1