Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Bernard Shaw learned the little girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

George Bernard Shaw learned the little girl Empty
PostSubject: George Bernard Shaw learned the little girl   George Bernard Shaw learned the little girl I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:15 am

coach bags Irish writer George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) is the world-famous novelist, social activist and humorist. During his visit to the Soviet Union, met in the street one day, a Soviet girl. Smart and lively little girl, cute, Shaw will play for a long time with her. When parting, George Bernard Shaw on the little girl said: "You go back and tell your mom, playing with you today is the world famous George Bernard Shaw." It is unexpected that even the little girl learned to tone of George Bernard Shaw said: "You go back and tell Your mother, saying that today is the Soviet Union to play with you girl Raisa. "
burberry scarf George Bernard Shaw in this matter to a lot of thoughts and feelings. "A person regardless of how much success, he should be equal treatment to any person, should always be humble." George Bernard Shaw said with emotion: "This is the little girl gave me a lesson, I shall never forget her!"
louis vuitton outlet Another time, a little girl received a letter from George Bernard Shaw. The letter said: "You are a writer I admire most about, in order to express my admiration to you, I intend to name your name to my beloved little poodle, it is my relatives gave me birthday The. I do not know how to respect the meaning? "
laguna beach jeans It was dumbfounding question, George Bernard Shaw was a humorous reply was: "My dear child, read your letter, quite the party fun abundant. I very much agree with your idea. But the main point, you must and small poodle discuss some! "
Back to top Go down

George Bernard Shaw learned the little girl
Page 1 of 1