Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last wife of Napoleon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

The last wife of Napoleon Empty
PostSubject: The last wife of Napoleon   The last wife of Napoleon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 am

coach bags Napoleon's favorite was the last woman to be the French people during the Great Revolution of Marie Antoinette guillotined the grandniece Mary Louise. Her uncle was King Louis XVI. In the wedding day, Napoleon himself came to meet her hole Pi Ainie Boulevard. At that time, it began pouring rain, so the team stopped the emperor, his informal manners to drill into the bride's sedan wagon, into the arms of Mary Louise. Emperor excessive hospitality and caring, so that the princess was overjoyed.
burberry scarf Napoleon's a fool, so that the young wife felt satisfied. Every morning a new marriage, the Emperor in the Tuileries the official Queen's room with her, counseling her to read, pleasant to talk with her. When the Queen sat in the piano and the song home, he always listen with just half the man ... ... he past, he was eating devoured ten minutes, the end of "battle", but now it slowly, to accompany the Princess After the rice. He has been particularly cold, so shut doors and windows, open the windows now do not feel the cold.
louis vuitton outlet In order to please the queen, he began to learn to dance, and has held a small party, together with the Queen at the ball awkwardly twisting. Playing marbles with him a piece of Queens are Queens beat him. Queen rode to church, he does not wear shoes, wearing only stockings, with the back of her horse, running horse in the field covered with sawdust. Marie Louise wrote to her father, Emperor Francis I of Austria, said: "No matter where you are, I just want to be with him, and I are happy." One day, Princess Louise proud of Maite Nie said:
laguna beach jeans "Everyone thought I was afraid of the emperor, he is actually afraid of me." Queen pregnant, Napoleon convinced his wife will give birth to a son. Unexpectedly, she appeared a sign of difficult labor, midwifery Mr. Du Buwa alarmed the doctors. At the moment, Napoleon said to the doctor, "Mr. Du Buwa, do not worry, you have to like a woman to Shengdenisi street as shopkeepers delivery, forget she is the Queen." Vague doctors told his pregnant malposition, is feet first exposed. Napoleon was surprised and asked, "Doctor, how do you think of this? Ah! God! At risk?" "Your Majesty, can only keep one." "To mother!" Napoleon said without hesitation. March 20, 1811, the difficult birth of the child was finally born. Two lives have been preserved, and it was a fortunate thing.
Back to top Go down

The last wife of Napoleon
Page 1 of 1