Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitterrand, seeking lovers shaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Mitterrand, seeking lovers shaving Empty
PostSubject: Mitterrand, seeking lovers shaving   Mitterrand, seeking lovers shaving I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 am

coach bags French President Francois Mitterrand has a virtuous wife, whose name was Daniel Al. She usually dressed simple, warm and kind, never love in the political life of public appearances, always stick to their food all the housework. Mitterrand couple has been married for 40 years, they have been courteous, feelings Mi Benedict. Speaking of their marriage, there are some unusual anecdotes.
burberry scarf Early 1944, Mitterrand from England to France to participate in anti-fascist resistance movement, was pursued by the Gestapo. Once, he went to Al's sister, Christina Dani family asylum. In the chat among the younger sister Christina showed him the photos. Mitterrand took the photo looked for a moment, then said seriously: "I want to marry this girl." At that time,
louis vuitton outlet 19-year-old Danny Wen er is Paris Charles de Gaulle sent a secret link patriot. Christina specially to Paris from his hometown, to his sister's wish to convey the Mitterrand. So, Dani Al sister will immediately go home, to see the famous resistance fighters. Danielle Mitterrand saw Al keep long beard, and my heart is very offensive. Her sister said: "I do not like him, do not like his beard."
laguna beach jeans When Mitterrand note that person's appearance Daniel Ayer clean, hate his beard immediately after the clean shaven face. Since then, he had no Hu did not stay separated long, Francois Mitterrand and Danielle met again in Paris, Al. Danielle Mitterrand Al experience a sincere affection for her, but also from the heart in love with him. Early October 1944, the Germans were expelled from French territory. At the end, they were back in Paris from the front to hold the wedding.
Back to top Go down

Mitterrand, seeking lovers shaving
Page 1 of 1