Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socrates and his wife bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Socrates and his wife bitch Empty
PostSubject: Socrates and his wife bitch   Socrates and his wife bitch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 am

coach bags The famous ancient Greek thinker Socrates had a bitch wife, the world number one can be said of the powerful woman, Socrates often subject to control and bully her.
burberry scarf One day, Professor of the disciples of Socrates is downstairs, I suddenly heard the voice of the floor upstairs, knocking issued. Was his wife complained he taught for so long, and in rage, is stamp their feet hard floor it. Students then said: "The teacher, the best stopped now, because my wife is angry too!" Socrates said: "A While to finish, and stopped to pity."
louis vuitton outlet So he still insisted on the lesson taught End. This time, his wife can be really angry, while Socrates seminar courses with the students when the bowl irrigated upstairs to his body, that what Socrates has become a drowned rat.
laguna beach jeans "Teacher, I'm sorry, in order to teach us lessons so that you embarrassing." Apology to the students said. Socrates is a common sense of humor to tone said: "It does not matter, the first thunder, and now the rain is not a natural thing!" Later, Socrates was asked why his wife to find a bitch, but he said solemnly, " This person will exercise ah! "
Back to top Go down

Socrates and his wife bitch
Page 1 of 1