Envyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envyscape 508 Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Bumpkin" Edison withdrawal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

"Bumpkin" Edison withdrawal Empty
PostSubject: "Bumpkin" Edison withdrawal   "Bumpkin" Edison withdrawal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

burberry scarf Edison (1847-1931) was a famous American inventor, human civilization made great contributions. The invention of his life than a thousand things, is the benefit of mankind lucky star. However, because the focus on his invention, for many common sense do not understand life, so busy and "bumpkin" joke.
louis vuitton outlet June 1869, Edison-style communication for the failure of the double test debt, he decided to try his luck in New York. Soon, he was introduced by a friend, saw the exchange's chairman, put his invention exchange market Communicator recommended to Leifu Ci chairman. Lei Fuci said: "I am using the machine often broke down, making transactions blocked, lost a lot of interest. You're designing the new communications-mounted device can be used, only one person management, and no need to adjust the repair, really good. You see how much reward? "Edison thought: This time around 4000 or 5000 could be the cost of it! A Lei Fuci asked him, is held back, I do not know how to answer a good side. Lei Fuci impatient and said: "4 million in compensation work?", That is really impressed Edison surprise, he never thought would get so much reward!
laguna beach jeans Edison Xi Zizi to check took 4 million goes to Bank of New York recipients. When he handed over the check for payment on the counter member pair, members who pay by check carefully read the front, and turned over, looked at the back, the return of Edison, said: "I'm sorry, I can not pay the check, You have to ... ... "Edison already deaf, one can not pay to hear the spirit of a nervous member of the following words of payment he did not hear anything. He stormed out of the bank, while walking, while thinking: "The chairman does not strike me joking!" Back to the company, after he tell it again. Lei Fuci after listening to almost all of the tears flow out laughing: the original Edison bumpkin first time this check, he did not know to want to sign the back of payment.
Back to top Go down

"Bumpkin" Edison withdrawal
Page 1 of 1